Our Training Solutions
- Training needs analysis
- Program design and development
- Designing and implementing Leadership Development Programs
- Professional delivery of customized solution that help:
- Increase organizational and individual effectiveness
- Support the achievement of business excellence
- Business simulation programs
- Pre and post training assessments
Our Consulting Solutions
RSVP offers a wide range of consulting services in the area of strategic HR:
- HR Strategy development and implementation
- Facilitating knowledge transfer and enabling performance from within
- Talent management including sourcing, development and performance
- Compensation and benefits
- Organizational transformation and change
- Talent sourcing and recruiting
- Outplacement services
- Rightsizing or downsizing
- HRMS implementation
- Employee satisfaction and engagement
- Creating high performance and learning organizations
- Developing succession management capability
- Helping organizations become Employers of Choice
- Designing and implementing effective nationalization programs
- Coaching and mentoring programs for current and future leaders
Our Training Methodology
RSVP makes use of the latest training techniques and methodologies in order to offer the highest quality programs. Our programs are designed to be highly interactive. We have adopted a continuous improvement approach to our programs and are continually upgrading and adjusting the programs to better meet the needs of our clients. We offer a very flexible and practical training approach and are able to modify or customize our programs to ensure they meet the specific needs of your organization.
- Basic theory on each subject covered via interactive presentations
- Creative, enthusiast, interactive coaches
- Experiential and anecdotic material
- Visual characterizations
- Experiential learning techniques
- Structured exercise and role play
- Facilitated group discussions
- Memory booster cards
- A fun and dynamic learning environment
- Wide range of activities to promote teamwork and collaboration
Marie Renée Ouellet
Managing partner & senior training solutions expert
Marie-Renée Ouellet brings to RSVP’s consulting curriculum more than 20 years of experience in Leadership Development, Customer Service, Cultural Awareness, Business Etiquette and Talent Development. She has extensive experience in the Middle-East, Asia, Europe and North America.
After launching her international career and moving to the Middle-East in 2001, she has researched, designed, developed and delivered state-of-the-art customized Leadership, Teambuilding, Customer Service, Communication, and Soft Skills solutions for a wide range of organizations. She was the creator of exclusive and original Leadership Programs in the Arabian Gulf region. Marie-Renée is the founder of RSVP Consulting and Training and she has designed and successfully implemented solutions for Financial Services and Banks, Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Retail and Hotel Management Industries. She is a faculty member for AMA (American Management Association) in South-East-Asia.
Before leaving her native Canada in 2001, she worked for the Prime Minister of Canada as a personal attaché for campaign logistics as well as coordinator for special events. In addition, she was responsible to synchronize all the financial and political activities between 25 voting ridings and the office of the Prime Minister. She also occupied various management positions in the Hospitality Industry and opened and administered a Training Center for women and young adults.
In addition to her degree in Economics, she holds various certifications:
- UK Certified NLP Coach
- USA Licensed Business Master Practitioner of NLP
- Train-the-Trainer certification from the American Association of Business Etiquette
- Chally Certified Talent Analyst
- EQ-I 2.0 Certified Consultant
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence train-the-trainer certified
Marie-Renée is currently living in Malaysia; she designs and facilitates a wide range programs in English or French.
Training and Development, Strategy Implementation, Change Management, Organizational Effectiveness, Talent Development, Coaching and Mentoring, Program Design and Development, Design and Implementation of Leadership Development Programs, Training Needs Analysis, Professional Delivery of Customized Solutions, Pre and Post Training Assessments
Managing Partner and International Human Resource Consultant
Paul is an international HR practitioner whose career spans over 25 years across a wide range of industries including Financial Services, Telecommunications, Medical, Executive Education, High Technology, Consulting, Training, Information Systems and Information Technology.
He provides Human Resource consulting and training expertise to organizations in diverse regions of the world, from Canada and the United States to the Southeast Asia and wider Middle East.
He is a Human Resource Management expert who specializes in Performance Management, Talent Sourcing, Talent Assessment, Talent Development, Succession Management, Talent Engagement, Executive Coaching, Leadership Development and Talent Analytics.
Paul is also a guest lecturer with HEC Paris (the top business school in Europe) and the American Management Association (AMA). He oversees a wide range of Change Management, Organizational Transformation and Strategic HR Projects.
He holds a Business Administration degree from the University of Ottawa and has been a member of the Executive Development Advisory Committee for some of the world’s top business schools and learning organizations. He is a certified professional assessor who has been involved in several major change initiatives during his career and continues to be passionate about developing and implementing strategies and solutions that enable individuals and organizations to strive and be successful in a rapidly changing global work environment.
Human Capital Management, HR Strategy Development and Implementation, Talent Management, Talent Development, Talent Sourcing, Talent Assessment, Reward and Performance Management, Compensation and Benefits, Organizational Transformation, Attrition Management, Nationalization Programs, Organizational Effectiveness, HR System Implementation, Change Management, Training and Development, Organizational Development, Career Planning, Employee Engagement, Succession Planning, Fast Track Career Development Programs, Leadership Development, Customer Service and Call Center Management, HR Audits, Executive Coaching, Recruitment.